Header Ads

WICKED AND BRUTAL QUOTES 8



"In life, unlike chess, the game continues after checkmate."
- Isaac Asimov

"If I am what I have, and if I lose what I have, who then am I?"
- German Psychologist Erich Fromm

"Show me a hero, and I will write you a tragedy."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"A lions work hours are only when he's hungry, once he's satisfied, the predator and prey live peacefully together."
- Chuck Jones


"The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had."
- Eric Schmidt

"We all wear masks and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing our own skin."
- André Berthiaume

"If an injury has to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
- Niccolo Machiavelli

"When we were children, we used to think that when we grew up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability, to be alive is to be vulnerable."
- Madeleine L'Engle

"Children begin by loving their parents. As they grow older they judge them, sometimes they forgive them."
- Oscar Wilde

No comments